How do I manage the organization structure? Reordering / deleting organization units.
The organization structure is a backbone of the whole system that is used to organize the documents across all TeamGuru modules. You can add, delete, edit or move the organization, but modification of the organization structure will affect all users of the system. That is why, only some employees are allowed to change the organization structure.
- To view the organization structure, go to settings – organization structure
- To add, edit or delete the organization unit, use buttons beside the org. unit name
- To move the org. unit, use drag and drop function
- When you move the existing folder (organization unit) to another place in your organization structure, you will move all linked documents created and saved under this folder - See the topic - " where-can-i-find-list-of-documents-created-for-particular-organization-unit" Reordering of organization units will also impact user rights.
- When you delete the existing folder, bear in mind that all metrics collected for this org. unit will be deleted as well.