How to add a metric chart into a report
Reports module communicates with other TeamGuru modules. You can display a metric graph taking data automatically from the system in a report.
The data are downloaded directly from the database, so there is no need to enter any data manually and your charts always display actual values.
If you want to attach a graph, follow the steps below:
- Go to the slide edit screen by clicking on the Edit icon
- Click on the Insert Metrics Chart icon
- Add a Title for your chart and click on Add Data Series
- Select the metric and organization unit that you want to show. Choose the values that you want to see (actual, plan, trend etc.).
- Choose the view of the values and color. Select Color Coding Based On Plan Values, if you want Red & Green color coding.
- Click on OK to confirm the settings
- Click on Add Data Series, if you want to show other metric data in the same chart. You can add as many items as you need.
- If you want to add same metric and org. unit, you can use Copy As function
- Click on Edit Data, if you need to modify the metric data settings
- Set up X-Axis View and displayed Period. Than click on Done
- The metric chart has been attached
- Click on the Save button to save the slide updates
- If you need to change the settings of the existing chart, just click on Settings icon
- You can combine two different metrics in one chart and use 2 Y-Axis settings. When you add new metric serries, choose Y-Axis Secondary (Right).