How to create a new quality alert
The Quality Alerts module helps you to keep all relevant people informed about a quality issue, its scope, impact and resolution status. You can easily launch a linked RPS (RCCA) or 8D Report for in-depth root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Click on the New quality alert button
- Fill in the title of the quality alert, select location, where the quality issue happened, and add all the details available about the product and quantities
- Describe the quality issue, add pictures and/or attachments, if needed
- Select the users or user groups that should be involved in this quality alert
- Before you save the file, go to the Where to display folder and specify the organization unit, which the file should be saved to
- Click on Save & View