How to set up a metric roll-up
A metric roll-up function helps you to calculate monthly values from weekly / daily values. You can collect metrics on weekly / daily basis, and if you set up the metric roll-up function, the values will be automatically recalculated for your monthly view.
- Go to the metrics list via the Metrics submenu
- Click on the Edit icon next to the selected metric
- Define, how the metric is supposed to roll up - Sum, Average or Last entered value
- The monthly values can be rolled up either from daily or weekly data.
- By selecting the daily option the monthly values will be calculated from the 1st day of the month till the end of the month (calendar month).
- By selecting the weekly option the monthly values will be calculated according to the settings of section How to assign weeks to months.
Note: The calculated metrics are displayed in Italics in the dashboard, and can be re-written by entering values manually.
Related video guide: Set up a metric roll-up