Metrics driven by other metrics - Calculated Metrics
You can set up an automatically calculated metric based on values from other metrics (e.g. On Time Delivery %).
To do this:
- Go to the Metric Dashboards menu and select Metrics in the submenu
- Click the Add icon in case the metric is not entered yet
- or click the Edit icon in case the metric already exists
- Fill in all the details as in the current metric and tick the Calculated metric checkbox
- Calculate: Specify values variance (Actual, Plan, Forecast values or just Actual).
- Formula: Enter your formula. Please visit TeamGuru Support Portal to see the list of all available functions and examples of how to build a formula or contact us if you need any assistance.
- Offset: Set up your offset time period.
- Default view: Tick the box and use a default value if any of the input metrics don't have values entered and it is not possible to calculate the formula without the value.
- Test your calculation if needed and Save.
- The ratio value is now automatically calculated in your metric dashboard from the source values
- Note: the source values do not have to be in the same dashboard as the calculated one.
Related Video Guide: Set Up Calculated Metric